Petzone Jetty 2 for petrochemical liquids
For the export of liquid products, a second jetty has been constructed Omran Falat at the Petrochemical Special Economic Zone (PSEZ). The jetty has been designed for vessels up to 70'000m3.
- Location: Petrochemical Special Economic Zone (PSEZ) (N=30°25'34", E=46°06'15")
- Owner: Petrochemical Special Economic Zone Organization (PSEZO)
- Consulting engineers: Faroor
- Jetty designed for vessels up to 70'000m3, equivalent to 45'000 tons
- Overall length: 300m
- Main body length: 99m
- Main body width: 28.2m
- Access bridge width: 16.5m
- Access bridge length: 146m
- Pier water depth from MSL (Mean Sea Level): -15.3m
- Top of the deck from MSL : +4.50
- Number of berthing dolphins: 4
- Distance of external dolphin: 100m
- Sea water level variation: 6.7m
- Concrete bored piles: 1'730m of 500mm dia.
- Steel piles: 8'940m of 900mm dia.
and 1'924m of 1'100mm dia.